2024 Cannabis and Hemp Pocket Guides (bulk)
Fun, knowledgeable, and loves to travel. These guides are sold by the hundred. If you want a few free samples to check out, you can take our 3-minute research survey and we'll send you three for your trouble...anywhere in the world.
It's a small and durable 4.25-inch by 3.67-inch tri-fold pocket card that includes some useable information about cannabis and hemp from an active ingredient perspective. It includes the following information:
- Major Cannabinoids found in the plant and their reported benefits and boiling points in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- 25 Cannabis Terpenes and their reported benefits, boiling points, and general aromas.
- New Terpene Spectrum color-coded chart that indicates the relative effects of "more calming" (greens, blues, and purples) to "more uplifting" (yellows, oranges, and red).
- The Cannabinoid Family Tree graphic of the biosynthetic pathway of Cannabinoids including acidic precursors and their neutral and oxidized forms.
- Cannabinoid Bioavailability graphic that shows different consumption methods and their relative bioavailability.
- Heavy 10 pt. glossy cardstock trifold card with a thickness similar to paperback book covers. It's extremely durable and can take more abuse than we ever imagined. We left one in the rain for several days, and once it dried, it was fine!
- Shrink-wrapped in sets of one hundred (100)
- The soft gloss finish minimizes fading and makes them very durable
- SHIPPING INCLUDED in the lower 48 U.S. states
- Surcharges for other destinations reflect actual costs