2023 Cannabis & Hemp Pocket Guides - CO-BRANDED
Our knowledge-packed Cannabis & Hemp Pocket Guides are co-branded with YOUR LOGO and info on the cover, so all your in-person connections and interactions can walk away with a genuinely useful handout.
More cannabis and hemp knowledge in your pocket than most people ever knew existed! Our new, updated 2023 Cannabis & Hemp Pocket Guide helps insure you have the most important cannabis and hemp info handy, with or without the internet (TheAmazingFlower.com).
This small and handy guide focuses on the main active ingredients (that are tested for) in cannabis and hemp products and is a compact, inexpensive quick reference for enthusiasts, patients, customers, budtenders, and industry professionals.
If you just want a few guides for yourself, friends, or samples, you can take our 3-minute research survey and we'll send you a few for your trouble.
The small tri-fold guide (4.25" x 3.67") includes the following information:
- 12 Cannabinoids & 23 Terpenes with their reported benefits & effects, aromas & flavors, and terpene boiling points in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Cannabinoid Bioavailability Infographic covering different consumption methods, their duration, and onset times
- Major Cannabinoid Family Tree (Biosynthetic Pathway) shows how and when all the major cannabinoids are created - including D10-THC, THC-O, & HHC, and other manufactured cannabinoids
- Small, sleek, & pocket-sized for life on the go: 4.25" x 3.67"
- Great for exploring different terpenes and cannabinoids and tailoring your own individual experience
- Quantities: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, or 5000 Co-branded Pocket Guides, shrink-wrapped in sets of 100
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund an order at our discretion
- Please email your transparent logo/image file to: Partners@cbgamedical.com. Or email us the info you want included, and we'll give it our best shot. You will of course receive a draft for approval before printing.
Shipping to the lower 48 US states is FREE. Usually ships in 8 business days. Surcharges apply to other destinations based on our incremental costs. The shipments are 22 to 220 pounds, so the international/overseas carrier costs aren't cheap (sorry).